Suitable for Models T361/461, T461, L164/264
Strap Material Leather
Strap Colour Brown
Strap Finish Croco
Packaging Standard Packaging
Guarantee This product is not covered by a guarantee
Clasp Type Push Button Deployant
Alternative Model No. T610014561
Notes Price does not include deployant buckle. Buckle can be purchased separately product code: T640L860110
Availability Stock item

product information

This is an original Tissot watch Strap. It is suitable for back case reference T361/461 and is a brown coloured watch strap.
> Trading online since 2000
> Next day UK delivery available
> Same day despatch
> Experts in watches and repairs
> Price match promise
> 28 day return policy
  1. Tissot PRC200 Leather Brown Original Watch Strap T361.461.122 Review by

Service rating : Searched, found, ordered and received.
    Product : Just as you would expect from an online vendor.

2. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : The order has been confirmed soon after I\'ve placed it on their website. Estimated time to ship the goods was 14-30 days from the UK to Belgium which sounded a bit exaggerated from the start but anyway it sets a certain expectation. The goods actually arrived within a week and we were very happy about this. Tracking number with royal mail allowed to follow the goods which is not always the case when non-UK citizens order from UK websites.
    Product : I ordered a replacement watch strap for my husband\'s Tissot T461. The strap was a genuine Tissot strap which made it that little better than any cheaper brandless alternative because the size was exactly right (as Tissot is not working with standard sizes) and the colour was exactly like on the original strap (even the stitches). I was really happy to having found an original strap as we could not order an original in our local watch shop. Prices are maybe a bit high but for me worth the money to have an original product.

3. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : The order has been confirmed soon after I\'ve placed it on their website. Estimated time to ship the goods was 14-30 days from the UK to Belgium which sounded a bit exaggerated from the start but anyway it sets a certain expectation. The goods actually arrived within a week and we were very happy about this. Tracking number with royal mail allowed to follow the goods which is not always the case when non-UK citizens order from UK websites.
    Product : I ordered a replacement watch strap for my husband\'s Tissot T461. The strap was a genuine Tissot strap which made it that little better than any cheaper brandless alternative because the size was exactly right (as Tissot is not working with standard sizes) and the colour was exactly like on the original strap (even the stitches). I was really happy to having found an original strap as we could not order an original in our local watch shop. Prices are maybe a bit high but for me worth the money to have an original product.

4. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : Prompt service and user friendly website. Excellent in all regards.
    Product : Although a little expensive as a genuine Tissot accessory, the quality justifies the price.

5. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : Excellent delivery time and updates
    Product : Exactly what I expected

6. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Super service , product arrived earlier than expected in excellent packaging and the correct product , thank you .

7. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : great
    Product : as ordered

8. OMEGA Standard Overhaul and Service Review by

Service rating : Excellent service and good communication
    Product : Very good service although quite expensive

9. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Everything was great, thank you!

10. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service was above average. Although I had paid for delivery in 2 to 5 working days yet the goods arrived the next day. As it was a watch strap, I felt relieved to be able to again use my wrist watch.

11. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : fast service and right product delivered
    Product : exactly what I odered

12. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : Great and Speedy
    Product : No problems - as expected and described

13. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : Although one of the items was delivered incorrectly the speed of returning the goods and sending out the right item and returning the postage to my account was exceptional. Superb after sales service.
    Product : Not quite as good as the black strap but still high quality

14. Tissot PRC200 T361/461 Brown Original Watch Strap Review by

Service rating : Very pleased
    Product : Very pleased

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Tissot PRC200 Leather Brown Original Watch Strap T361.461.122

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating

Questions on Tissot PRC200 Leather Brown Original Watch Strap T361.461.122

Sort by Descending
  • From JR at 08/03/2014 21:53
    • How do I identify the version of my PRC200? I can see a long T number, but nothing that looks like a back case reference.
    • Please kindly provide us with the number starting with "T" and colour of strap required.

Babla's Jewellers
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No

Ask Your Own Question