Currency:
Show Wishlist

History

The first branch of Babla's was originally established in ZANZIBAR in 1895, making it over 100 years! To date, the business continues to operate serving the time keeping needs of locals and the many tourists; located on Main road, opposite old post office in Stone Town.

Below is a photo taken in the 1960s.

Postcard

The second branch was opened in Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania in 1968, under the name of Babla's House of Watches Ltd.

  Loading...